Planning to migrate to Singapore or just want to have a tour around the country? Why not to get some knowledge about the country before landing? Singapore is the most developed nation in Asia and apt for doing business. With business friendly government rules and easy immigration process, aspirant to enter into this country without facing any major issue. If you’re visiting Singapore for a short trip or migrating as a skilled worker, then Diverse Immigration Services will guide you. From documentation to post landing, DIMS India will help in processing visa and immigration process without any issues.
If you’re visiting Singapore for the first time, then here are 5 places you must visit
- Visit to Marina Bay: Touring around Singapore and not visiting the Marina Bay is a crime. Over the years, this $5.5 billion Marina Bay Sands Complex has witnessed a major transformation and is the focal tourist point. From Science Museum to Casino and shopping areas, Marina Bay has everything to offer.
- Clarke Quay: This is the riverside entertainment location filled with bars and restaurants making your visit a worth. For party animals this is an apt location to visit and offers picturesque body of energy from the main river. Head to Jelly-like roof where you’ll find some best shopping and entertainment options.
- Gardens by the Bay: Gardens by the Bay is a colourful futuristic park and was crowned as World Best Building of the year at Architecture Festival 2012. It is known for Supertree structures that offers an impressive skywalk over the garden and over-sized seashell greenhouses.
- Raffles Hotel: If you want to spend some luxury night, then Ruffles Hotel is the best option. Dating back to 1887, it is an important landmark in Singapore. There are 103 suites and 18 distinctive restaurants along with 40 boutiques and stores. So enjoy your luxury suite in Singapore.
- Chinatown: This yet another iconic place in Singapore, it is great for shopping and restaurant hopping. There are countless restaurants on the street side offering various food options. Other attractions here are Thian Hock Keng Temple, Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Maxwell Road Food Centre.
About Diverse Immigration Services
Diverse Immigration Services is a leading immigration and visa company for aspirants. DIMS India is known for its Visa Services related to Business, Travel, Immigration, and Permanent Residency for countries like Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Denmark, Germany, Singapore and Hong Kong. Presently, DIMS is among the top 10 immigration consultants in Delhi.